Wednesday 25 March 2009

So...

Had the audition this morning which went as well as could be expected. The genre's not exactly my forte so just pleased I didn't crack/trip/involve myself in some horrific stage lighting based tragedy. Kind of chuffed with myself for going for it even though I know I have no chance of a recall. I think I am quite possibly the most optimistic unsuccessful actress I know!!! If I was a depressed sort of a person I really don't think I'd last for a minute in this business. Don't get me wrong , I would absolutely love to be able to act as a full time career but I know it's going to take time (possibly forever!) and I'm prepared to wait. I'm happy at the moment with no expectations and not struggling like so many actors I know.

Anyway - got paid today so treating myself to a shopping trip at Primark. My life is all go...

Formatting calls!

Latas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment