Tuesday 24 March 2009

Review me up...

Morning! Got a fab review for my part in the play I just finished and thought I'd share it with you (read no-one as no-one is reading!!!)... "XXX in particular is excellent, as she presents XXX with the harsh consequences of his actions after a harrowing backstreet abortion... much power and subtlety (in) these few tense moments."

Very nice! So I have a singing lesson to prepare for Big Audition (trademark). Had a sing through last night with my piano teacher and feeling ok - we'll see how the lesson goes. Re Piano - I'm taking my Grade 1 in June! I realise 25's a little late to start but better late than never. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to see how good I am in a few years time... perhaps I'll be "particularly excellent"!!!!!

Latas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment